Unfortunately, in this day and age, most folks want to know one thing regarding their assets:
Where is my money really kept, and how do I know that it’s safe there?
Hopefully this answers your question.
Trinity Legacy Partners has selected Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. as primary custodian for our clients’ accounts.
What does this mean for you? It means that your investments are held in custody at Schwab, not at Trinity Legacy Partners.
Since 1987, Schwab has provided independent advisors with the platform, products, programs and resources they need to serve their clients and grow their businesses efficiently and effectively.
By using Schwab as primary custodian, Trinity Legacy Partners has access to a wide range of products and services that help us serve our clients, including:
- Full range of investment products and trading services
- Technology and service support
- Wide array of investment account types including retirement accounts, charitable giving, and education accounts
- Full range of investment options such as stocks, mutual funds, bonds, exchange traded funds, CDs and other investments.
- Technology and service support so investors can access all their accounts online and view positions, balances and account histories in one place.
Most importantly, as a registered broker-dealer and a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), Schwab is subject to certain regulations intended to protect assets held in brokerage accounts maintained at Schwab.
These materials have been independently produced by Trinity Legacy Partners, LLC. Trinity Legacy Partners, LLC is independent of, and has no affiliation with, Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. or any of its affiliates (“Schwab”). Schwab is a registered broker-dealer and member SIPC. Schwab has not created, supplied, licensed, endorsed, or otherwise sanctioned these materials nor has Schwab independently verified any of the information in them. Trinity Legacy Partners, LLC provides you with investment advice, while Schwab maintains custody of your assets in a brokerage account and will effect transactions for your account on our instruction.